Wednesday 15 August 2012

Club Penguin - Meeting Rockhopper & Yarr (September 2010) [HD]






Hey everyone! I met Captain Rockhopper and a Famous blogger! Rockhopper was spotted at the Server Grizzly, at around 9:00pm EST on Septmeber 3rd 2010. I already met him earlier that day, but I got the stamp and the his new Background and walked away. This time, I met him for fun and to record him! He is bot, he does not listen to anyone. So you must be asking who is that Famous blogger? That blogger is Jmann93! He tweeted that Rockhopper is on, and I jumped on CP. Also, In the morning, I tested his trackers, and I met Rockhopper! HIS TRACKER REALLY WORKED! Special props to Jmann93 for his awesome tracker and tweeting about Rockhopper! Thanks for watching! Please Subscribe and Enjoy! PS, Don't use any other fake trackers. They just want hits on their website. Jmann93's is not fake and it works perfectly! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Jmann93's Website: Jmann93.com Jmann93's Twitter Twitter.com ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Follow me on Twitter: Twitter.com Visit my website for more cheats, walkthroughs, and more! TheCPGuide.com ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Subscribe for toy codes, giveaways, contests, parties, and cheats! Penguin Used: Archiyoso ©2010 by «ClubPenguinNews08»








Episode 2! Hey guys! :) So I made the video about the penguin Rockhopper. This video contains some blood and action, not suported for little kids! :) I hope you will like my new Vid! :) Btw - This is Penguin language ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment