Wednesday 15 August 2012

Forever 21 Haul - Skylark Earrings & Floral Ballet Flats!






Check out my website for daily blogs: www.elleandblair.com Follow me on twitter www.twitter.com Subscribe to my vlog channel: www.youtube.com Like my facebook page: www.facebook.com SHOP! www.shopglitzyglam.com Shop Cellairis for all cell phone cases designed by me and Elle! https Address to send me letters! Blair Fowler 5850 W. 3rd Street PO Box #230 Los Angeles, CA 90036 Check out my friend Amy's channel! www.youtube.com She's an amazing cook, and does a bunch of healthy cooking videos and restaurant reviews. FTC Disclaimer: None of the items mentioned in this video were given to me for free. None of the companies mentioned are paying me for this video. All opinions are my own.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment