Wednesday 15 August 2012

HAWK Ft. Lil' Keke, Big Pokey & C-Note Of The Botany Boyz - Throwed In Da Game (Lyrics)






[Hook:] I'm so thoed, in the game Southside Playaz, Screwed Up Click mayn Southside Playaz, Screwed Up Click mayn Southside Playas, Screwed Up Click mayn [HAWK:] I'm thoed in the game, which means I'm off the chain The flow's insane, you hear me coming through your bang You can catch me in the turning lane, in an all terrain With my right hand, guiding the grain Think it's a game, look at the rocks in the chain The watch and the ring, and how your dame is watching me mayn HAWK is the name, the leader of the Screwed Up gang Some'ing like Wu Tang, with a Southern slang I'm Screwed up mayn, just need to do it up mayn And you wonder why tracks, get chewed up mayn So boot up mayn, the time is finally here The world premier, we bout to end a few careers I'm the Jordan of this shit, but I'm not Michael And most niggaz act, like they on they cycle And most of y'all niggaz flows, are recycled SUC, we coming for the title we thoed [Hook x2] [Lil' Keke:] When the Don explodes, and unloads it's murder G Original SUC, you rookies it's Don Ke I bust my glock, till it pops and empty And shatter your crew, if they test and tempt me It's Screwed Up Click, monster flow is in me And tell the whole world, Robert Earl just sent me Cause I been thoed, with the rhyme I sold a half a million records nigga, I ain't lying Southside Playa, catch me macking on a dime Some say the Don, the greatest of all time Blow another dro sack, seats in the Lac back Chop it if it's Fat Pat, smack gon get your ...








Chłopcy z Botany Bay
Lyrics: 1. Już nad Hornem zapada noc, | a G a Wiatr na żaglach położył się, | a G a A tam jeszcze korsarze na Botany Bay | | d GC a Upychają zdobycze swe. |bis (i następne) | a G a 2. Jolly Roger na maszcie już śpi, Jutro przyjdzie z Hiszpanem się bić, A korsarze znużeni na Botany Bay Za zwycięstwo dziś będą swe pić. 3. Śniady Clark puchar wznosi do ust: "Bracia, toast: Niech idzie na dno!" Tylko Johny nie pije, bo kilka mil stąd Otuliło złe morze go. 4. Nie podnosi kielicha do ust, Zawsze on tu najgłośniej się śmiał. Mistrz fechtunku z Florencji ugodził go, Już nie będzie za szoty się brał. 5. W starym porcie zapłacze Margot, Jej kochany nie wróci już. Za dezercję do panny na kei w Brisbane Oddać musiał swą głowę pod nóż. 6. Tak niewielu zostało dziś ich, Resztę zabrał Neptun pod dach. Choć na ustach wciąż uśmiech, to w sercach lód, W kuflu miesza się rum i strach. 7. To ostatni chyba już rejs, Cios sztyletem lub kula w pierś. Bóg na szkuner w niebiosach zabierze ich, Wszystkich chłopców z Botany Bay. 8. Już nad Hornem zapada noc, Wiatr na żaglach położył się, A tam jeszcze korsarze na Botany Bay Upychają zdobycze swe.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment