Wednesday 15 August 2012

Nicole Atkins - "Vultures"






Nicole Atkins -
"Vultures" - from Nicole Atkins new record Mondo Amore, available now on iTunes: bit.ly Visit your local independent record store to purchase a limited edition 7" featuring "Vultures" and a cover of Can's "Vitamin C." Lyrics: Careful where you walk Remain in the light Watch where death resides It'll find you from all sides Vultures circle in Heavy like a stone They take all they can get Until you're dirt and bone Nah nah nah nah whooooooooo ooooh Their bullet's the coin Their bullet's the bomb Their bullet's disease Their calling card, their song My bullet's to grow Penniless and old I take all I can get Until I'm dirt and bones Nah nah nah nah whooooooooo ooooh Take all they want now they lick from the bone Nah nah nah nah whooooooooo oooooh I can disappear from who I'd like to be Simply run away and hide behind the sea Vultures circle in heavy like a stone They take all they can get then... Take all they can get then... Take all the can get... Take all they can get until you're dirt and bone Sometimes the past can weigh on me until I can't breathe Ahead there is a tiny star that even I can see

No comments:

Post a Comment