Wednesday, 15 August 2012

Nighthawk Custom T3 1911 Review






This is the full (and way too long at that) review of the Nighthawk Custom T3 Stainless. It's essentially THE ultimate carry 1911 when you feed it the right ammo. I had a hard time getting my thoughts together while filming because it just did not like my hand loads at all and I ran out of factory ammo. This sort of tripped me up and I kept saying the same thing over and over, etc. If the video seems choppy it's because there was A LOT of editing involved. Also if I'm being completely honest I'm working hard to hide frustration because I know it's a "custom quality" pistol, but my personal expectation is that any gun that costs in the neighborhood of k should eat ANY ammo I feed it. Thanks for watching and don't forget to visit the main site at www.HausofGuns.com http Twitter.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Due to Gibson's Advertising and Internet Policy we are unable to display product photos or pricing on our website for Gibson. We can give you a great deal though. Please contact us at sales@nstuffmusic.com or 877-678-8331. www.nstuffmusic.com High-Flying Modern Classic To ensure that it sounds as great as it looks, the Nighthawk Custom Reissue is crafted from the ground up with quality tonewoods. The body is made from solid unchambered mahogany, a classic ingredient in countless legendary guitars that has proved itself since the advent of solidbody electrics in the 1950s. The body is married to a glued-in mahogany neck with a D-shaped SlimTaper™ profile that marries speed with comfort, and carries a luscious dark rosewood fingerboard, long considered an upgrade on deluxe Epiphone and Gibson models. In one of the twists that has helped to make the Nighthawk range unique since its introduction in 1993, however, this neck is scaled to the longer 25 1/2" for added high-end jangle and ultra-tight lows, just part of the package that makes the Nighthawk perfect not only for rock and blues, but for pop, country and everything else besides. Taking all this tone electric is a trio of specialized pickups that provide unparalleled versatility between them. A slanted NHT humbucker in the bridge position provides thick, creamy, crunchy tones, while being splittable for singl-coil twang; an NSX single-coil pickup in the middle combines for funky "out-of-phase" tones or provides snappy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment