Wednesday 15 August 2012

My New Favorite Blushes!






Pardon my appearance, I don't know why I look so tired. Milani Minerals Sunset Beach Milani Minerals Mai-Tai MAC Coppertone NARS Gilda NARS Exhibit A I get my La Femme Blushes from MakeUpMania: www.makeupmania.com --------------------------------- Facebook: www.facebook.com Makeup Portfolio: krishnabranch.tumblr.com Twitter: twitter.com Daily Booth: dailybooth.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Disclaimer: I mentioned this in the video, but in case you missed it: If you want to press MAC pigments you don't have to use the pressing medium. Sometimes I add a drop of it, but trust me, using this amount of it on MAC pigments makes it so they never set. Also I've tried this with mixed results with Matte mineral shadows, and over all I don't recommend it. If you try this, you do so at your own risk, and I assume no liability for damages. Happy Pressing :) This video was originally commissioned by BFTE however aside from the free pressing kit I received no compensation for posting it to my channel. I'm linking the BFTE kit for pressing minerals, but you can get larger palettes and more pans on numerous websites, I purchased a lot on ebay. Remember to only buy from powersellers, and GET THE INSURANCE! hahah. bftecosmetics.com Yes, my nails changed at the end of the video. I was experimenting with a matte top coat. At first I had China Glaze Fortune Teller with and without a matte topcoat, then I had an old Sally Hansen Prism nail polish and China Glaze OMG, both with a matte topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment