Wednesday 15 August 2012

TUTORIAL: Lancôme Holiday Collection - L'Wren Scott






BLOG: www.raeviewonline.blogspot.com I will be reviewing the products in this collection next week! All the L'Wren Scott pieces are limited edition products so I urge you to pick up your favorites before they sell out ^_~ Product List Lancôme Teint Idole Freshwear Foundation in Buff 2W Lancôme Dual Finish Fragrance Free Powder in Matte Neutrale Giorgio Armani Eyebrow Pencil in Shade 3 MAC Paint Point in Soft Ochre Lancôme Ombre Absolue Eyeshadow Palette in Les Gris L'Wren Lancôme Definicils Waterproof Mascara in Noir Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara Top Coat in Silver Shimmer Darkness false eyelashes, Model XAT Lancôme Le Stylo Waterproof Pencil in Noir Lancôme Blush Subtil Sheer in Sheer Amourose Lancôme L'Absolu Creme de Brilliance in Le Rouge L'Wren Nail Varnish: Lancôme Le Rouge L'Wren FTC: Lancôme gifted me the L'Wren Holiday pieces [gloss, varnish, shadow quad, and mascara top coat] for personal use. All other products listed were purchased by me, with my own funds. I loved the Holiday pieces, which motivated me to create a tutorial for the look. All opinions stated in this video, as always, are expressly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment