Sunday 16 September 2012

Bluebell 2012

Some cool bluebells images:


Bluebell 2012
bluebells
Image by technoandrew
A few members of the Brickish Association/Southern Lego Train CLub took part in the Bluebell Railway's 1st ever model weekend, held 7th-8th July 2012, at Horsted Keynes and Sheffield Park. While there, I also got to photograph some of my Lego models with their real-life counterparts.


Bluebell 2012
bluebells
Image by technoandrew
A few members of the Brickish Association/Southern Lego Train CLub took part in the Bluebell Railway's 1st ever model weekend, held 7th-8th July 2012, at Horsted Keynes and Sheffield Park. While there, I also got to photograph some of my Lego models with their real-life counterparts.


Bluebell 2012
bluebells
Image by technoandrew
A few members of the Brickish Association/Southern Lego Train CLub took part in the Bluebell Railway's 1st ever model weekend, held 7th-8th July 2012, at Horsted Keynes and Sheffield Park. While there, I also got to photograph some of my Lego models with their real-life counterparts.

No comments:

Post a Comment